Friday 27 February 2015

Walk away dress

My mum is the most talented woman in the world!! <3 So after the recent series of GBSB (great british sewing bee) my rather skilled mother took it upon herself to try out what to her is a simple make!! I am so proud of her and the level of professional sewing that my mum can do!!! This is called the walk away dress. Women in the 50's would make them just after breakfast and have them ready to wear just before lunch! It took mum only 2Hrs to complete this and i can't fault it at all! ...I have a feeling my wardrobe is going to be filled with these in hundreds of colours! 

LOVE YOU MUM 

This dress is so light weight, flattering, and AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS! 
this gorgeous fabric is such an eye-catching pattern without drawing attention away from the style of the dress. picking a key colour from the dress you can create an amazing accessory theme! So i chose RED! I have to admit i have a little bit of an obsession with red at the moment hence the red lips and heels, but you can create an equally gorgeous look with lime accessories! 

Me and Daniel have a wedding to go to in summer so I'm thinking i might make myself one of these in lemon yellow or red! ....hmmmm and defo thinking ill have to make a red and white spotty one for disney! How cute with my minniemouse ears! ...Too much? x

Lipstick ~ Rimmel Matte Red
Dress ~ Lime JellyFish
Heels ~ Office
Bag ~ M&S

A.//x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AimeeInfluential. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig